|Monday, 28 February 2011 14:48|
Community Building is one of the pillars of Manara's vision. It is one of our top priorities to provide regular communication through our website. Manara provides the public quick access to valuable information to demonstrate the desire to hold a transparent channel of communication. Furthermore, Texas law orders school districts, maintaining a website, to post the items displayed in the menu, if applicable. The text and links fulfill our responsibility for website postings. If you have questions in regard to these postings, please contact the main office at 972-304-1155.
Below are all the postings required and recommended by TEA. A hyperlink is available to all postings that apply to Manara Academy.
A district, if they have a website, is required to post information regarding:
· Government Code, §551.056 Notice and Agenda of School Board Meeting,
Meeting Minutes Found Here.
· Texas Education Code, §39.362 Campus Report Card, Performance Report, District Rating - as amended by HB 3 (81st Legislature)
· Texas Education Code, §39.352 District Performance Report
· Texas Education Code, §39.352 Accountability rating of district, including definition of each rating
· Texas Education Code, §39.106(e-1)(2) Targeted Improvement Plan - as amended by HB 3 (81st Legislature)
· Texas Education Code, §21.204(d) School Board’s Employment Policies
· Texas Education Code, §22.004(d) Group Health Coverage Report and Plan
· Texas Education Code, §28.004 School Health Advisory Council
· Local Government Code, §176.009(a) Conflict Disclosure Statements and Questionnaires
· Government Code, §2264.001(b) Electricity, Water, and Natural Gas Costs
· Tax Code, §26.05(b) Maintenance and Operations Tax Rate
· Texas Education Code, §44.0041 Summary of Proposed Budget
· Texas Education Code, §39.084 Adopted Budget - as amended by HB 3 (81st Legislature)
· Property Code, §21.0112(b)(2) Landowner’s Bill of Rights
· Texas Education Code, §29.916(c) Testing for Home Schooled Students
· Texas Education Code, §29.909(f) Electronic Courses (if offered) post and maintain “informed choice” report
· Texas Education Code, §38.019 Immunizations required for admission to public school (Spanish and English)
· Gross Payroll amount for the year
· Texas Education Code Test administration dates for advanced testing required for college credit and admissions
· ARRA, Division A §1511, Infrastructure Investment Certification and Reporting, include a link to www.recovery.gov
Please refer to the Texas Education Code for a specific description of the above requirements.
A district, if they have a website, is allowed to post information regarding:
|Last Updated on Wednesday, 22 May 2013 14:33|